Mother of 5 trying to get rid of all the baby fat!

Options
Hi I am new to this site. I am looking forward to loosing all my "baby weight". I have 5 kids aging from 10 to 8 months old. I have tried to diet in the past but it is so hard with young kids. I am looking forward to meeting new people that are also on a mission to loose weight and maybe a couple of moms that are in the same boat that would like to help support each other.

Replies

• Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, I am also a mother and looking to loose weight, also my sister in law has 5 kids, don't know how she did it, but she's a twig, so I know we can do this!! Adding you now!
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! I too am on a mission to lose the baby weight....my little girl is 4 months old, feel free to add me :)
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site with great support!... Start off slow if needed so that it becomes a lifestyle change and not just a temporary diet... Good luck and don't be afraid to ask for help or make suggestions...
  • 4cookiesmom
    Options
    Welcome! You will find lots of great support here. As a mom of 4, I know exactly what you mean about being difficult to diet. Mine are older than yours, but I still struggle finding the "me" time. Always on the go with kids.
  • rebeccaker
    rebeccaker Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for such a warm welcome! Makes me want to do it even more not that I know I have others right there with me! A great site!
  • BooHays
    BooHays Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new too- also the mother of 4. My first three were adopted from my husbands first marriage (his first wife is deceased) and we just had our first biological child together 4 months ago. Our children are 10, 6, 4 & 4 months. He works a demanding job out of state and is only home 5-6 days a month, so the other 25 days a month I'm practically a single parent and "me time" is virtually non-existent. Hope we can support each other and find ways to make ourselves a priority while maintaining the family balance!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Mother of 4... And a grand baby... I have twin daughters that are 20 a son that is 12 and a 22 month old daughter from my new marriage! And at 41 a beautiful 10 month old granddaughter that I babysit 3 days a week too! but I will say it's possible! I do my crunches on the floor with little ones crawling on me at times. They laugh when I do my jumping jacks and globe jumps and try and do my split square along side me... My youngest prefers fresh veggies and fish and my husband has lost 35 pounds and now logs into MFP too! Make this a family thing and it will bring you all together!
  • illianjay
    illianjay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i'm in the same boat! i have two yr old twins and a 5 month old....it's SO hard to exercise.