Hashimotos/Hypothyroidism

Options
Hello all! I am new to this site and I am on day two of my diet. I have Hashimotos and continue to gain weight. I need to know that it is possible to lose with Hashimotos. Would you please let me know if you have lost and you have Hashimotos and or Hypothyroidism? I am at the beginning of my journey and I feel so discouraged that I will be able to lose. What has worked for you?

Replies

• Mandakat17
    Options
    Yes I have these too. And I have lost 66 pounds (was 70 but gained a few back along the way). I lost some before this website...and I have now lost 26 since January when I joined. I'm not going to tell you it's going to be easy. But it is do-able!!! I feel like I have to work extra hard, exercise more, and eat really really healthy 95% of the time. I wanted to give up many times when I would go for months without losing anything.
    I walk a lot. 5 miles at least 5 times a week, and also currently doing the 30 day shred. Good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend! Check out my pics...to see that you can do it!