• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Bohlon, the print is too tiny to read :frown:

that's funny because it was huge on mine when I put it in
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It's better now. Not sure what was going on. MIght have been on my end. Sorry. :blushing:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    It's better now. Not sure what was going on. MIght have been on my end. Sorry. :blushing:
    nope it was little when I looked at it again
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! Go Black Team!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    That is some good results black team! Whether we each lose 1 pound or 20 pounds each week I am thrilled that we are in this together. I am so proud of all my teammates and I am glad to be doing this with you. Cheers to you all :drinker:
  • natashak
    Options
    so i weight in today, and i dont seem to be losing any weight. i startedat 151 and im at 151 today, im getting annoyed at my body. I did cardio for a full hr n 10 today. i did a total of 7 miles. 4 on the treadmill and 3 on the elliptical...im getting annoyed. i think i need to do more now
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    That is some good results black team! Whether we each lose 1 pound or 20 pounds each week I am thrilled that we are in this together. I am so proud of all my teammates and I am glad to be doing this with you. Cheers to you all :drinker:

I knew there was a reason I wanted you on my team!! tell your wife she has a keeper!
  • natashak
    Options
    wait im on the red team sorry!! im really tired!!!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Wow,Awesome job this week! :drinker:
  • punka274
    Options
    so i weight in today, and i dont seem to be losing any weight. i startedat 151 and im at 151 today, im getting annoyed at my body. I did cardio for a full hr n 10 today. i did a total of 7 miles. 4 on the treadmill and 3 on the elliptical...im getting annoyed. i think i need to do more now

Don't get annoyed,,,it will come. I would give it a little more time before changing something. I was up a lb but i know that the body can take its sweet time to show results. Im giving my current routine about 4 weeks and then if there is no weightloss at all....then im changing things up a bit.
  • punka274
    Options
    Nonibug.....7.8 THATS AWESOME.

raincloud right behind her with a 5.8.....WOW.

spyguy....WOW:noway: 8lbs is fabulous! congrats:flowerforyou:

You guys rock....the black team rocks!:smokin: Congrats to everybody!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I had to edit...i made a booboo:embarassed:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    We are the champions my friend.
    OKAY OKAY, gotta put that competitive spirit somewhat aside... HAHA.

We're awesome, that's all I have to say. Every single one. :happy:
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    wohooo!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Eeeehhhh....there's a (-) next to mine. I don't like that. Make it go away, Sam! Make it stop! :sad:

Good job everyone else! You did AMAZING!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!! WAY TO GO!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

janiebeth
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    way to go team!!:drinker:
    So, does anyone know which team won for the week? It might be around here somewhere, but I havent seen it yet...?
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Eeeehhhh....there's a (-) next to mine. I don't like that. Make it go away, Sam! Make it stop! :sad:

*beats up the (-) for you* WHAM. :devil:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Great job every one. I think I'll have a much better week next week. Good job to all of you who lost!

Bohlon
    Here is my suggestion and it's only a suggestion (I'm so glad you're the one doing this, thank you for doing this). On the pounds lost you could put a + or - sing in front of the number so we know if it is a gain or loss. Also next week you could add a "total loss" column so we can see everyones total progress.