Weirdest movie/show you've seen on Netflix.

cupcakecarnivore
cupcakecarnivore Posts: 267
edited October 2 in Chit-Chat
what's the weirdest movie/show you've watched on Netflix? (or just in general)

I watched a movie last night called teeth.....basically a woman's vagina has teeth....lol yes that's the premise of the whole movie. It was a horror movie, so really graphic although it was very entertaining! The other show I thought was weird/cringe worthy was a documentary called modification....all types of body modifications including voluntary penis splitting. Yikes!

So let's here em:) I need some entertainment for tonight!

Replies

• LOL!! I saw that on netflix I'm scared to watch it.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Watched a move called "A Boy and his Dog"

Starring a very young Don Johnson and he has a dog that is a telepath.

IMDB:
    A post-apocalyptic tale based on a novella by Harlan Ellison. A boy communicates telepathically with his dog as they scavenge for food and sex, and they stumble into an underground society where the old society is preserved. The daughter of one of the leaders of the community seduces and lures him below, where the citizens have become unable to reproduce because of being underground so long. They use him for impregnation purposes, and then plan to be rid of him.
  • Teeth was really awesome! I loved it.
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    I watched Ninja versus Aliens. That was AWESOME. Dubbed japanese movie that was (maybe still is?) on streaming. Highly recommend for some laughs.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Ed and his Dead Mother, starring Steve Buscemi

IMDB:
    A mourning son makes a deal to reanimate his one year dead mother, however things turn into an unexpected direction.
  • I haven't seen Teeth but I read the info on thought it was weird and decided no to watch it. I am on a old movie kick, I thought Some like it hot is odd.
  • bump:)
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Thankskilling
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Yuck. The Human Centipede

IMdb Description:

A mad scientist kidnaps and mutilates a trio of tourists in order to reassemble them into a new "pet"-- a human centipede, created by stitching their mouths to each others' rectums.

EW.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Teeth was a fun one. Have you seen "ThanksKilling"?
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Last October the movie "Zombie Strippers" came up... yes, it was as ridiculous as it sounds.
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    LOL @ zombie strippers...
  • Kaboom on Showtime.
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    bump
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 642 Member

This was such a trainwreck I just couldnt stop watching it!
  • Zombie Stripped...seen it...awful!
  • poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Haha when I read the title of this thread my first thought was Teeth. That movie was hilarious!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Weirdest movie I've ever seen...good question! I used to live with a guy who was VERY INTO obscure B-Horror movies. I saw a bunch.

STREET TRASH

IMDB: When a liquor store owner finds a case of "Viper" in his cellar, he decides to sell it to the local hobos at one dollar a bottle, unaware of its true properties. The drinks causes its consumers to melt, very messily. Two homeless lads find themselves up against the effects of the toxic brew, as well as going head to head with "Bronson" a Vietnam vet with sociopathic tendencies, and the owner of the junkyard they live in.

If you're into hobos melting like puff paint and dirty, homeless guy sex scenes...check it out!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member

This was such a trainwreck I just couldnt stop watching it!

I was embarrassed to be from WV after watching that but I couldn't stop either- it just pulls you in!
This discussion has been closed.