Replies

• Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Way to go you!!! that's awesome....you jerk!!! :happy:
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I think it sounds like it worked out for both of you in the end....you were challenging one another and both received a more vigorous workout because of it! Not bad! :smile:

Yeah, I had planned on doing sprint intervals during my last 10 miles, but two miles running flat out pretty much did me in. That was about halfway through the ride. I hit 15 miles where we stopped and I had another 15 to go, which I took it fairly easy on. Still burned 1225 calories though all totaled.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Ah, I don't think it was you that was the jerk in this interaction... :-)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    thats great. i love that you stuck your tongue out at him!!
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Oh wait...this is about *cycling* ?

See, I thought you meant you're a jerk for exposing any passing stranger to that racket you call music. *Love* people like you on my commute. It's a real treat. Thanks for sharing.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Pull the stick outta your *kitten* Syd. Blocking out sound with earplugs while on a bike is not safe in traffic. People only hear it briefly as I get close to them and then pass them. And only if they are walking or cycling. It's not that loud. I wear it on my upper arm with the speaker pointed upward toward me and sometimes even I can't hear it. Not like the *kitten* who pass me in their car with the bass turned up and vibrate me off my bike. Take some metamucil and get over it.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Pull the stick outta your *kitten* Syd. Blocking out sound with earplugs while on a bike is not safe in traffic. People only hear it briefly as I get close to them and then pass them. And only if they are walking or cycling. It's not that loud. I wear it on my upper arm with the speaker pointed upward toward me and sometimes even I can't hear it. Not like the *kitten* who pass me in their car with the bass turned up and vibrate me off my bike. Take some metamucil and get over it.

Will do Janut.
  • Stampinda
    Options
    "I grinned and stuck out my tongue." PRICELESS. :)
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    haahahahahahahaha good.

do u know what pisses me off more is when people are biking the WRONG side of the road and expect u to move. grrrrr get on the right side of the road and there will be no problems.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!