i need help again. dinner

Options
what time do you guys usually eat dinner? i wanna eat kinda early but i dont wanna eat too late either im just having a hard time decideing.

Replies

• fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Whatever works with your schedule... We eat at 7pm most nights but that's because my husband gets home around then. On the days I do work I'm not home til about 6... So again by the time dinner gets to the table it's 7. But that's what works for our family...
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I understand. You can eat dinner whenever you want.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Why not eat when you want to eat? I don't get the question.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    5:12pm Exactly! Any other time would just be ridiculous
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    as long as you do not go over your calories, eat dinner whenever you want. still, try not to go to sleep too soon after.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    5:12pm Exactly! Any other time would just be ridiculous

i don't know who you are... BUT I LIKE YOU!
  • SaraBoyt
    Options
    i heard somewhere you shouldnt eat after 6 oclock at night that is why i asked.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i heard somewhere you shouldnt eat after 6 oclock at night that is why i asked.

myths. i had heard it was 8pm actually. most ppl will agree that you shouldn't eat an hour or so before going to bed.
  • missjillyb
    Options
    not too late so you nibble before it, and not too early so you get the muchies before bed..................
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    As long as you are under or at your calorie goal, time of day is irrelevant. Eat anytime you want. :flowerforyou:
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I eat dinner when I get hungry anytime in the evening. Could be 6, could be 11.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    No later than 7pm is my goal. 10pm is my goal for bed.
  • SaraBoyt
    Options
    Thank you to the ppl who took this seriously and actually tried to give me advice and understood what i was getting at. i also dont wanna eat too early and then get hungry before bed but i think 630 is what i'm going to go for. Thanks again.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    It truly DOES. NOT. MATTER. if you go to sleep right after eating or when you eat. I almost always eat something before bed....and pretty close to bedtime....I've lost 18lbs in the last couple months. Doesn't matter one bit.
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    my previous weight loss experience was based on not eating after 6 pm. i got some headaches and stomachaches. now, i want to do it sustainably and i really cannot go without eating later than 6 and going to bed at 12. and it works! if you stick to your calorie-limit and the food you eat is healthy (even more, low-carb), you will lose weight.