9 Months in, and some just now told me about this site.

Options
Hello,

My name is Jim, and I am on a personal journey to absolute fitness. I started my journey on 1/17/11 at 406lbs! Wow. Fast forward 9 months, and here I am at 316lbs. Not too shabby. 90lbs in 9 months on my weight (pun intended) to 250lbs. I love this site, and although I have reached a level of being able to look at a food and probably guess within 10-15 calories of what it is, this is a great way to really monitor your daily intake. I am excited to post and repost and repost my successes with the group and if anybody needs any advice, please feel free. There is no secret, only what people don't want to hear...DIET AND EXCERCISE.

Replies

• KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - and welcome - you have done great, and I am sure with the help of MFP and the fabulous people here you will just go from strenght to strength - and YES - it is just about eating better and getting your butt off the couch!!
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. What an inspiration! WTG!:happy:
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress there! Congrats on your success. I'm very impressed. :smile:

I refer to this website as my secret weapon. I think you'll find it can fine tune what you're already doing and there's a wonderful community here.
  • 22feetover
    Options
    Your story of your hard work and great weight loss is SO inspiring! I get discouraged by just gaining three pounds and fighting to lose two, but you have shown me to push through until I see real weight loss. Thanks for sharing your story and I'll pray for your continued success.