Calling all you MF(P)ers....

Options

Replies

• dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I just have to be cool enough for myself, and this is what I love to do. If I am not working, sleeping, going to church or other things I love to spend my time sitting on my couch playing on the laptop.
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Pretty damn cool I say!
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Um....I'm just waiting for the man-meat to get home and take me out to dinner. There will be lingering looks over libations. Maybe some good conversation. And peanuts. There are always peanuts.

And later?

Well now...

Butter from the peanuts?

If I play my cards right ;-)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,056 Member
    Options
    We are not cool.

Truism.

I *thought* I was pretty cool :indifferent:

& if it's ok with you all- I'm going to use the phrase "air poop" ....haha... that made me laugh for real

go for it. I laughed several times til I cried.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    It's 50 degrees outside.. I'm not just cool, I'm friggin' freezing!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I just got the most amazing chocolate hazelnut nut butter, I don't need to be cool, I'm just a happy camper.
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha! I really had to make myself not drink tonight. I have worked up the calories to have some but I did last night so I don't want to push my luck with the scale this week. Par-tay!!!
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    We are cool!! Cool enough to know it's smarter and cheaper to stay home and drink and drunk type then to go out and get smashed and spend too much money. Who needs all that fun anyways?!?!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Actually I am out to dinner and on MFP to avoid talking to my family. They took their irritating pills today, clearly.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i am going to bed to head to hang with my sister tomorrow and when u take kids with u its an ordeal so bedtime soon for me lmao
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Big J is out earning his keep. I plan on drinking his share.
    AND I have a ton of Archer episodes to catch up on!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    My alternative is taking a federal tax exam, that is even more lame.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    husband is between Tokyo and Shanghai. Girls, sleeping, dogs too. Me, drinking and eating pistachios watching Dateline and waiting for Drama on MFP
  • ginny1214
    Options
    I'm thinking about putting the kids to bed early and having a glass o wine
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,056 Member
    Options
    Actually I am out to dinner and on MFP to avoid talking to my family. They took their irritating pills today, clearly.

Tequila. Lots.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I feel old
  • acarter33664
    acarter33664 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It's Friday night!! We're all at home on the computer. How cool are we!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I was thinking this same thing as soon as I came from dinner and immediately signed on MFP!
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options

Tequila. Lots.

And bourbon.
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Pshhh I have work tomorrow. Whats your excuse? lol

Not gonna lie, ill probably be doing the same thing tomorrow night, but my excuse then will be that im resting up for football :-). Do you know how much energy it takes to be hopeful in the niners? A **** ton.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

Tequila. Lots.

I just had some Tequila shots myself....sigh! :D
    I am I guess been around the block so clubbing ain't nothing new and too tired from the 'boss' to do anything else.