What is your secret . . .

Options
What is your secret food craving? Is there anytihng that you are too embarassed to admit you have wanted to try or that you like? My husband makes fun of a lot of foods that I eat. One that I have never told him I like is cold creamed corn, right from the can. I also LOVE frozen peas straight form the freezer with a little syrup on them!

Replies

• JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Haha, I love this. I eat cold refried beans from the can.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    nerds rope. there..i said it :-) thank goodness we can't buy that in england.
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    HAHA I am addicted to grapefruit , my hubby laughs at me cause he thinks it so disgusting and bitter LOL
  • jakecan4sure
    Options
    I've been craving habanero chicken wings. watching the travel channel and the food network...not a good idea when you are watching what you eat :(
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Rotisserie chicken

skin
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Pizza! can't stop.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    HAHA I am addicted to grapefruit , my hubby laughs at me cause he thinks it so disgusting and bitter LOL

Good addiction (guilt free)!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I've been craving habanero chicken wings. watching the travel channel and the food network...not a good idea when you are watching what you eat :(

I love watching Cupcake Wars, I always think I need to go into the kitchen and whip up a batch.....but then I remember there isn't anyone here to eat them but me, so I change my mind really quick.
  • kklemencic
    Options
    Sunflower nuts on potato salad and maple syrup on a grilled cheese sandwich.
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    Jellied cranberry sauce straight outta the can with a spoon. Ohhhh, yeeaaahh.
  • cacraft
    Options
    Bread and butter dipped into a bowl of Aunt Jemina! Or how about a jar of marshmallow fluff? Yum!
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Aioli. Aioli on EVERYTHING.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    mmmm marshamllow fluff and peanut butter sandwich!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Rotisserie chicken

skin

^ YESSS, also v
    Jellied cranberry sauce straight outta the can with a spoon. Ohhhh, yeeaaahh.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    mmmm marshamllow fluff and peanut butter sandwich!

don't forget to add the raspberry or strawberry jam :-)
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Straight sour cream. Would eat a whole container as a kid. Have learned to restrain myself as an adult but my hubby still gags if I lick the spoon after we're all done serving.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Nutella! It's like an addiction to me. Once I start I can't stop!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of really unhealthy things that I used to be addicted to. Id often eat 2 double stackers, fries, and spicy chicken nuggest while driving to school, always hid that form my girl because I was embarrased
  • shannon121278
    Options
    I haven't done this in a long time, but back in high school, I would come home, grab a spoon and a packet of hot cocoa and eat it right out of the pack with the spoon. Really good, but not good for me. And whipped topping by the spoonfull. Not weird I don't think, but not good for me.
  • surfinbernard
    Options
    My dirtiest food was Pot Noodle but I can't have MSG now so that's gone. I really love bbq spare ribs but being veggie i don't have those either!