My Very First NSV :)

Options
So I had a uniform shirt altered a week before I started MFP. The shirts aren't cheap and are a pain to order because our first initial and last name are embroidered on them, so I tend to just get things like that altered. The shirt fit near perfect, it was just a tad tight when I sat down, you know that weird little fat blob you get when you sit down, no matter how skinny you are? That. Now the shirt is baggy, no matter how much I try to tuck it in. The back of the shirt always poofs out now, so I tend to bunch up all the excess in there, and it never stays, haha. Even the uniform pants I wear with them are always falling down O.o I've only lost one pound, and I haven't even weighed myself since Saturday (I tend to weigh myself on weekends because I have more time).

Replies

• sweetxsour35
    Options
    Oops! I didn't even see the other topic that's got the exact same title as mine... oh well!
  • hiemerapril
    hiemerapril Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Keep it up, feels good to loose yourself! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!