Who's That Hottie in the Mirror? Why It's ME!

Options
I'm a preschool teacher and today I was teaching in a different classroom. There is a huge mirror across from the main table and I was able to watch myself teach. I haven't taught in that room in a while I found myself just staring at myself in that mirror. I looked GOOD! I could see the shape of my body that I had years back and it was a great feeling! :bigsmile:

Replies

• snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    YAY! I just realized last night that I am now smaller than I was for the last year and a half! Isn't that great!!!
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! Yay for being smaller!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • knetterk
    Options
    high five!!!! Confidence and believing in yourself is half the battle!!!! You are so inspiring!!!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Great story and I know what you mean. When I am getting dressed in the morning I can not help but look at myself in the mirror. I now can see somewhat of an hour glass figure coming back. Before all I saw was a good year blimp.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    It's one thing when others notice, but when you actually love the skin you're in, it's another.

Congratulations. Proud of you.

Gary
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    It's one thing when others notice, but when you actually love the skin you're in, it's another.

Congratulations. Proud of you.

Gary

Nice sentiment. And, very true!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!