hello purple people eaters!

Options
Congrats on the weight loss!! That is truly awesome. I am hoping to lose even more this week. I have about 6 1/2 days off and I want to work my butt off! Anyone else with me? Anybody got any challenges? I feel like when I worked I missed everything! So what is going on with you all??

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!! That is truly awesome. I am hoping to lose even more this week. I have about 6 1/2 days off and I want to work my butt off! Anyone else with me? Anybody got any challenges? I feel like when I worked I missed everything! So what is going on with you all??
  • RandJsmomMary
    Options
    Hello well my name is Mary and I am just starting off I havent lost any wheight yet this is my second day working out I dont really have a rutine so to speek it mor like what ever comes to mind I jog walk a mile and then I do crunches and leg lifts and hope that will work, I am a stay at home mom so my kids work out with me it cute any ways well good luck to you and all of you and hope to show you guys progress

~Mary~
  • renae77
    Options
    Thank you very much! Just keep it up and drink plenty of water. My daughter worked out with me once and it was funny but she was in my way too. She is 4 years old. You can do this so keep up the good work and you will see results!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    hi all
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey girl! How are ya doing??
  • suprjewels
    Options
    bummed I didn't have any weight loss. I know I should be happy I didn't gain. But, I worked my tail off this week. It's just upsetting to have no weight loss to show. You know? I just want to go to bed and start fresh tomorrow!!!
  • renae77
    Options
    I know that feeling. I have lost 5 whole pounds and all but i want to lose more. i am hoping for a 6 pound loss by next week! and by that i mean 6 more lost!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'll make you a deal! I saw that you will be off this week. I'll push you if you push me. I've been at this plateau for 3 weeks. I'm tired of it!!!:explode: I'm kinda worried it's because I'm not eating enough of my exercise calories. Starvation mode and all. I don't know how many calories I burn on the bowflex or on our challenges. What do you think?
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I lost 7lbs this week, just hope I don't put it all back on next week, think I'm gonna need to kick my own butt into shape or I'll end up doing the same thing, and piling it all back on.
    seems my body only likes to lose it when IT wants to :grumble:
  • renae77
    Options
    I'll make you a deal! I saw that you will be off this week. I'll push you if you push me. I've been at this plateau for 3 weeks. I'm tired of it!!!:explode: I'm kinda worried it's because I'm not eating enough of my exercise calories. Starvation mode and all. I don't know how many calories I burn on the bowflex or on our challenges. What do you think?
    Girl you got a deal!! I want to do this!! Have you tried eating more calories to see if that will break your plateau? Like a bad day? I have 6 days off starting today so now is the best time to kill myself! :bigsmile: In a good way! :happy:
  • renae77
    Options
    I lost 7lbs this week, just hope I don't put it all back on next week, think I'm gonna need to kick my own butt into shape or I'll end up doing the same thing, and piling it all back on.
    seems my body only likes to lose it when IT wants to :grumble:
    I got up this morning and got another pound down! So I am down 6! yay!!!! :bigsmile: Now I want to get down about 6 more by next week!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Girl you got a deal!! I want to do this!! Have you tried eating more calories to see if that will break your plateau? Like a bad day? I have 6 days off starting today so now is the best time to kill myself! :bigsmile: In a good way! :happy:
    I think that might be the problem. I had a bad day yesterday and exercised. I'm going to try to be over by 100 everyday this time and see. I figure I burned that through our exercises and my 45 minutes on the bowflex. My 100 is going to be a healthy 100 though! I hope this works!!!:explode: :grumble: