76 people out of 86 people suck

Options

Replies

• corieueber
    corieueber Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people read topics that they don't know anything about because they are either looking for advice themselves, or just curious.

I often click on a topic cause it's something l want help/advice with and l don't actually have anything useful to say
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to say, so I'm not going to respond.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I often give what I think is great advice, then get snarked on because it wasn't the right advice.
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to say, so I'm not going to respond.

me neither
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I often give what I think is great advice, then get snarked on because it wasn't the right advice.

I think your advice is great every time!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Focus on the 7 people that replied and be grateful at least they did so instead of focusing your energy on how many didnt.
  • owlcalls
    Options
    I guess it depends on what you want....do you want 76 replies saying "oh I don't know either" or do you want actual replies that might help?
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You do not always know by a title if you will have a response. Obviously many who looked did not have an answer. Would you rather they all said "I don't know" ?
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Your friends must love you.
  • MissTomGettingThin
    Options
    Won't get any advice from me.
    Ungrateful.
    That's what this is.
  • MissTomGettingThin
    Options
    To add... LMAO Look at how many people read this one and didn't reply. LOL
  • lynnie30
    lynnie30 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I don't help people I'm just a troll :smokin:
    and I don't even smoke. I just love the hilarity of a chain smoking smiley
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I SEE DEAD PEOPLE
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people just don't know the answer or they didn't just want to repeat what someone else said. It's nothing personal, they just didn't have anything relevant to say.
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The forums are here for EVERYONE. Not just for one person to post and get all the information. People read the forums for their own pleasure, information... the same information you might be looking for.

Don't fret about the people who read the post and don't reply. Focus on the information that was left for you.

secondly, but focusing on the negative your only hindering yourself. Thing about the positive that 12% of the people reading your post decided to take the time and reply. Your day will go much better :)

Cheers
    WR
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Do we have to answer to every post we look at??
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    *walks back out of thread without saying a word*
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    You can either eat your exercise calories, or not, both can work, try both and see what works for you.

Yes, it counts as "Water", as its fluid you need, not necessarily neat water.

Try eating more calories.

Once a week.

It's normal.

Don't worry about it.

Chicken.

Fat.

There, i think that's covered all possible questions that ever get asked on this board :)
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can either eat your exercise calories, or not, both can work, try both and see what works for you.

Yes, it counts as "Water", as its fluid you need, not necessarily neat water.

Try eating more calories.

Once a week.

It's normal.

Don't worry about it.

Chicken.

Fat.

There, i think that's covered all possible questions that ever get asked on this board :)

Yup, I think you pretty much nailed it! :D
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    76 people out of 86 peole suck

Perhaps that means the 76 out of 86 people had parents that taught them "If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say anything at all"?