Joy's Life Diet?

Options
Has anyone heard of this diet and if so what is it like?

Pat :smile:

Replies

• pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard of this diet and if so what is it like?

• Biggestloserfan
    Options
    I just saw the book on this the other day and was wondering the same thing so I would like to hear any responses as well.
  • pkdarlin
    Options
    I did go to the web site and it is one week free trial but after that you pay $5.00 a week and they take it out of a credit card every three months. Don't know if I want to spend that kind of money. I always end up here cause it is free and so friendly. It is also easy to use.

Pat :flowerforyou:
  • pkdarlin
    Options
    Biggestloserfan, have you lost 13 pounds logging your food here? Just was wondering? I'm thinking I'm so tired of following all the diets out there.

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Biggestloserfan, have you lost 13 pounds logging your food here? Just was wondering? I'm thinking I'm so tired of following all the diets out there.

Hi Pat, this is your buddie from SGSC. I have been dieting for so long and no luck untill I started to tracking my food here. Didn't realize all the snacking, a bite here a bite there I was doing. Just enough of it to add up to lbs. later on. And this is so easy to use. Counting Calories is the way to go.----Maarie
  • pkdarlin
    Options

Hi Pat, this is your buddie from SGSC. I have been dieting for so long and no luck untill I started to tracking my food here. Didn't realize all the snacking, a bite here a bite there I was doing. Just enough of it to add up to lbs. later on. And this is so easy to use. Counting Calories is the way to go.----Maarie

Good morning Marie, How are you this morning? Your right, I love this site. I like looking at others but always come back to this one. I agree with you about counting calories, it is the best way to know where you are at and this site makes it so simple to do. See you on Golden Sneakers.

• Biggestloserfan
    Options

Yes, I have lost 16 pounds in four months by logging my food here. I wasn't always consistent at first so that is why such a slow number but it averages out to four pounds a month which is pretty healthy. I would like to get up to an average of 8 pounds or at least 60 pounds per year so I can be at my goal weight in two years. I tried a lot of fad diets and counting calories is what works for me and increasing my activity when I can tolerate it. I started going to a lot of healthier all natural foods and it has helped my body feel better and my health. I always feel better when I eat "clean" and not sure why I can't get it through my head at times but I do fall off the wagon and go back to the chips and high carb stuff which I am totally addicted to.