Help! So much left!

Options
MrsTomy
MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
I just finished logging my calories for the day, and i have 341 left! My dinner was a hodge-podge of a bunch of stuff...and I thought it would add up to much more than it did. It's 11pm where I live...should I eat the rest, or is it too late? I don't feel hungry...but I don't want to ruin my diet my "starving" myself!

What to do?

Replies

• MrsTomy
    Options
    I just finished logging my calories for the day, and i have 341 left! My dinner was a hodge-podge of a bunch of stuff...and I thought it would add up to much more than it did. It's 11pm where I live...should I eat the rest, or is it too late? I don't feel hungry...but I don't want to ruin my diet my "starving" myself!

What to do?
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Not eating all your calories for 1 day won't send your body into starvation mode. :flowerforyou: Just relax, eat if you feel hungry and start up again tomorrow.

Think of it as a calorie fluctuation day. :bigsmile:
  • MrsTomy
    Options
    I think thats what i'll do! I'm so sleepy, I just don't feel like eating! Off to bed! :yawn:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

What to do?
    PB toast, nice glass of milk, an apple...wow, the sky's the limit. It's ok to not eat all your cals completely but nearly 350 is a bit more than you want to leave each day if at all possible it's good to try and go a couple hundred more tonite if you can manage. If not....then get some good sleep and back at it in the morning!

Just wouldn't want to do it everyday is all:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:

Oh heck I just now saw the 11pm bit....heck get some good sleep!:laugh: That way no toast crumbs on the bed!:laugh: :laugh: :wink: :blushing: :noway: :bigsmile:
  • MrsTomy
    Options
    Milk sounds good. I'll have a glass, then it's off to bed!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I never get to all of mine. I exercised today and it told me to eat over 3000 calories- woooo lawdy! LOL! I got to close to 2400 and I am in no way deprived. Actually I have more energy today than I have in the past year! Seriously!
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting