Help anyone?

I only have a treadmill,what other ways I can exercise to loose weight?I hate working out in public ( gym/outside)
It's too embarrassing and would love some tips! Feel free to add!

Replies

• Kalossus
    Kalossus Posts: 98 Member
    Look up convict conditioning. Its a great resource for peopla not wanting to go to the gym :)
  • If you have a smart phone there are tons of work out apps. My favorite is NTC ( Nike training center). If you dont, you can also rent free work out movies from the library- taebo, yoga, etc :) or you can do at home exercises like squats, push ups, jumping jacks, lunges, etc. I used to only run at night for the same reason, so there is always that! Just make sure you buy some mace or something. Haha I got one that wraps around my hand to take with me cause I always freak myself out! Good luck :)
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30. It's transformed my body! Love it and it's only 30 minutes so I can fit it in why I can. You only need two weights. I use 3-pound weights.

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    lots of people here like the Leslie Sansone walking videos. You do them at home in front of your TV
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Look on YouTube for at home workout routines, there are some great ones out there :)
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Wii fit!!!!
  • lots of people here like the Leslie Sansone walking videos. You do them at home in front of your TV

LIKE!

I love Leslie workouts!
    You could do the C25K on your treadmill!
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Leslie Sansone, definately! She has so many walking DVD's that include strength training using the band and weights. I have 4 of her DVD's and alternate that with walking on my treadmill and walking outside. I also have Wii Fit that is alot of fun. We all need variety or it'll get boring.