Your morning Starbucks, on a diet!

Options
2»

Replies

• smokedragon97
    smokedragon97 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! This is fabulous! Boycotting Starbucks is one of the 2 hardest parts of ;osing weight. I almost rried when I found out my whit chocolate grande mocha was 500 calories all by itself; and thats without the caramel sauce I like to get added to the top of it. I used to drink 3-4 of these a day..... now maybe one a week to treat myself. I'll have to try the lattes, not much of a milk fan but will definiyely give it a try. Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    dont forget soy milk!! it has proten and maybe help with anyone lactose?? i just came from starbucks today! i had a tall regular caramel frap. :-/ 300 cals!! usually i would be sad because i 'wasted' so much calories. but i said "hey! even with my drink, i still have 500 cals left for the day!" plus i only go twice a month on certain fridays. so i decided to allow myself NOT to feel guilty and enjoy my drink... it was amazing, but i TOTALLY try the skinny version with no whip cream next time :-)
    probably make it my new drink lol
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Light Mocha Frappuccinos are my summer staple.

I do wish Starbucks had some lower-cal snack options, but for meal stuff, I'm definitely a fan of their paninis.
  • kelly1142
    kelly1142 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The skinny caramel macchiato is my friday treat, along with the new steel cut oats with fresh blueberries and agave syrup. Delish!