Thank you RandJsmomMary, whim, Metco 89, Mattysmomma, roshon

Options
As per my post today ("Worst Day Ever"). Just wanted to thank the following people:

RandJsmomMary, whim, Metco 89, Mattysmomma, roshong86, AmyNVegas, Purplepanda, Spikes121, PRPlang14, Avr1321, dragonfly11, songbrydsweet

You gave me just what I needed, a little encouragement.

I went for a walk after reading the replies and I felt alot better knowing I wasnt alone, it was jsut a bad day and if I see the emotional eating coming on again, I can rely on you all (most of you have been there and have great suggestions on how to avoid or recover)

Thanks again, feel free to messag me if I can ever return the favour!

Replies

• Bride092909
    Options
    As per my post today ("Worst Day Ever"). Just wanted to thank the following people:

RandJsmomMary, whim, Metco 89, Mattysmomma, roshong86, AmyNVegas, Purplepanda, Spikes121, PRPlang14, Avr1321, dragonfly11, songbrydsweet

You gave me just what I needed, a little encouragement.

I went for a walk after reading the replies and I felt alot better knowing I wasnt alone, it was jsut a bad day and if I see the emotional eating coming on again, I can rely on you all (most of you have been there and have great suggestions on how to avoid or recover)

Thanks again, feel free to messag me if I can ever return the favour!
  • Bride092909
    Options
    Also,

i'm sorry if I forgot anyone when I was naming names, everyone here is relaly amazing!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    <<HUGS>>:bigsmile:

Amy
  • Sheri4MS
    Sheri4MS Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good for you to seek out help, verses falling into an old habit. The is a huge step on your part and will be something you can look back on next time it happens.