trying to get back on track...

Options
Alright friends, I need a pep talk. Getting back on track after the holidays is harder than I thought. I ate way to much and have only exercised for 30 min this week total. Pathetic! Tomorrow is a new day. Please pep talk me!

Replies

• swissdutchess
    Options
    Alright friends, I need a pep talk. Getting back on track after the holidays is harder than I thought. I ate way to much and have only exercised for 30 min this week total. Pathetic! Tomorrow is a new day. Please pep talk me!
  • Kimlane70
    Kimlane70 Posts: 117
    Options
    yeah, i know whatcha mean. I read an article yesterday that said the reason why it's so hard to keep all the new years resolutions is because after holiday eating our bodies just crave more of all the wrong food. It seems like everyone has been having the same problems. What I'm doing is just making myself choose the better choices and i'm finally gettin back on track. Tomorrow is a new day and we get another chance to make good decisions. You can totally do this.
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You are not alone, I not only fell off the wagon, i ate the horse. I am having a hard time to , what i am doing is taking it one day at a time and making small changes to get back on track. Today i skipped bread at bread at breakfast and lunch. No more soda water tea only that kind of thing. I have only been back for like 3 days and each day has gotten better it will become a routine again if i just do it just for today! hang in there, success will come.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    You already lost 20----> you know you can do it! You know what you need to do, don't feel bad, make sure and choose wisely the next time you make a choice about your health and lifestyle :flowerforyou: