N.Z 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• bamn2010
    bamn2010 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How do you guys put the 30DS in as exercise? what do i search for?
  • bamn2010
    Options
    I too am getting pain, feels like the back of my knee and around my achilles tendon, there is a lot of jumping the the work outs so i am guessing it is related to that, as when i done the shred tonight a lot of it i had to stop due to the pain, im hoping level 3 will be easier.

nothing to do with the shred but noticed our current weights and goal weights pretty much match!! your 4kg ahead of me though! Maybe we can help each other get to 65KG!
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    How do you guys put the 30DS in as exercise? what do i search for?

circuit training general for 25 mins is what I use.

D4 L2 done and dusted!! :)
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Right, have done day day 12 of 30 DS now. So 2nd day of level 2.
  • maxiechild
    maxiechild Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome going ladies!! my lame attempt didn't last long but I'm gonna jump back up and start again damit! lol Scheduled restart date Monday 17th - fingers crossed xx
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    D5 L2.......parts of it are getting easier.....parts are still just as hard!! My abs feel great under the layer of blubber:bigsmile:
  • kcnz
    kcnz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! i got the siggy :)
    im donig D1L1 tonight! excited but i think im going to die...lol

any tips on bigger busted ladies...it hurts if i jumnp around too much and i saw jumping jacks and jump rope in there :S

I'm a DD and I use a Bendon sports bra that's like a fortress and cost about $70. Lots of money, but well worth it to stop the jiggling.
  • kcnz
    Options
    Just did L2 D3, but I'm only actually on D11...I skipped the last 2 days at L1 and have missed 3 days over the last 2 weeks due to my little one being home with viral gastro which is a bit disappointing as I was keen to do the whole 30 days without a break. My husband is noticing differences, but at the moment I still just feel like I'm all soft and wobbly....ugh.
  • bamn2010
    Options
    Wanted to start days ago but had to wait on money for a sports bra, getting it today, hoping to shred tonight :-)
  • escadachic
    Options
    Sweet! Hope it goes well Nic :happy:
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    D8 L2 tonight!! Will be glad when level 2 is over.....
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Got my DVD on Friday. Mum joined me for the first workout. Not what I was expecting at all...I found it really easy. However, mum found it pretty hard and is still sore 3 days later! I wasn't sore at all the next day, and today will be my 4th day on Level 1. I think I'm going to just do 1 week at level 1, and spend a bit longer on the other levels.

I think I found it easier because I have just finished Jillian's "Making the Cut" 30 day workout, so it definitely prepared me for this kind of workout!

Looking forward to keeping it up though.
  • kcnz
    Options
    I found I wasn't as sore as I expected when I started out too, but I took photos on saturday (L2 D4 - 12 Days in as I went to L2 on D9) and can definitely see the difference. I've lost 8cm from all over and am on D14, so hopefully the next half will see just as good results....maybe even better as I'm pushing myself harder. So, if anyone's feeling like they're losing motivation, hopefully my results so far will keep you going. And highly recommend taking progress pics as I was feeling like nothing was happening until I did that.
  • kcnz
    Options
    D5 L2.......parts of it are getting easier.....parts are still just as hard!! My abs feel great under the layer of blubber:bigsmile:

Haha, I'm the same - although starting to see some definition in my stomach...just need to get rid of the layer(s) on top! I really like L2 but everyone else seems to hate it.
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    One more day of level 2 left!!!!!! :drinker:
  • escadachic
    Options
    One more day of level 2 left!!!!!! :drinker:

That's awesome!
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    level 2 completed!!! Having a sneak peek at L3......looks interesting!!
  • escadachic
    Options
    Wow! Awesome 4littlemonkeys!
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    D1 L3 done......wow level 3 is interesting!! Kills the legs!!
  • vickstar8707
    Options
    how is everyone going with this? i want to know how everyone is finding it, keeping it up?

i have to admit im finding it very hard to do the workout in the weekends, :(