500 left!

Options
I have 500 calories left over and its almost 11 pm. I just had an apple and probably won't be going to bed for another few hours.

I got off to a late start today, and i worked an odd shift, didn't have time to eat any snacks while I was at work, oh and i also exercised today! Is having this many left over going to put a dent into things or will I be ok?

Replies

• supergirlie00
    Options
    I have 500 calories left over and its almost 11 pm. I just had an apple and probably won't be going to bed for another few hours.

I got off to a late start today, and i worked an odd shift, didn't have time to eat any snacks while I was at work, oh and i also exercised today! Is having this many left over going to put a dent into things or will I be ok?
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Once won't do a thing. If you had the stuff you could always make a smoothie (yogurt, nut butter, berries, flax meal... these are calorie-dense and very healthy!) but honestly if you're going to bed with 500 cals left over for 1 day you'll be completely fine. It's depriving your metabolism the calories regularly that will stall it out. HTH!
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    Thanks! I feel a lot better now. I was just reading the article saying you should really eat all the calories in your goal for the day, because I use to be one of those 700 calories for a day and binge whenever girls for the past two years. So glad to see this one hick up won't hurt.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

if you're feeling like you need something since you'll be up a few more hours...pb toast, or a glass of milk something that way might help bump up your cals a bit if you're looking to.:flowerforyou: