Omelettes!! help me out? :)

Options
2»

Replies

• maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I'm on a zucchini and yellow squash run at the moment! Haven't tried it in the microwave though, as it doesn't take very long on the stove top either! :-)

I like the microwave because it saves on cleaning a pan! :D
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    i've been on a fritatta binge lately, there are some pics of some of mine starting on this page

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/320115-what-do-your-meals-look-like-let-me-see-pics?page=13

broccoli and feta, tomatoes and caramelized onions, bacon and onions, peppers onions and cheese, parm ham and asparagus i could go on forever
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I put pretty much anything in eggs. My favorite go to is probably avocado and hot sauce, but I also use green bell peppers, red bell peppers, mushrooms, spinach, cheese (any kind, whatever's on hand), salsa, chopped center cut bacon, bacon salt (maple, cheddar or applewood), avocado cilantro hummus, ground turkey, cayenne, crushed red chile pepper, serrano chile, cumin, enchilada sauce, carrots, onion, broccoli, tofu, siracha, taco sauce, Trader Joe's Vegetable Masala Patties...like I said, pretty much anything. I usually just add whatever I have on hand. I make scrambles, egg filled burritos and frittatas. I do the microwave method if I'm headed to work with my eggs but I do stovetop (or oven for finishing the frittatas) when I'm at home.