30 DS Before and After Pics

Options
Hello! I completed the shred on Wednesday and decided to share my results with everyone.

BeforeSide.jpg

AfterSide-2.jpg

BeforeBack.jpg

AfterBack-2.jpg

BeforeFront.jpg

AfterFront-2.jpg

I'm wearing sandals in the After photos if you can't tell which is which!

Overall, I lost 4.4 lbs (not as much as I expected, but I gained alot of muscle I didn't have before!), and 7.5 inches. Here is the breakdown:

SW 158.2
EW 153.8

Left Arm 11.5 to 11 inches
Left Thigh 21 to 19.5 inches
Waist 39 to 35.5 inches
Hips 42 to 40 inches

It took me a few extra days to complete the shred (started August 11th and finished September 14th) because I took a few days off during level one and level 2 to recuperate from soreness/muscle pulls. However, I did each level of the shred 10x's, stayed under my net calories everyday, and supplemented the shred with my elliptical. You can check out my diary if you are curious :)

The shred is amazing - I would highly recommend it if you are looking for a high intensity workout you can do at home. About halfway through level 2, I bought an HRM and I was burning as many calories with the shred as with my elliptical!

9853375.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    You might want to try and resizing the pictures - all I can see are the before.

Regardless - great job! I've tried and dropped out of the 30DS more than once. Kudos to you for sticking with it!!! :drinker:
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    this is the link to the pictures

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/jess213tx/AfterSide-1.jpg

well done - a massive difference, and it looks like you've lost a LOT more than 4.5kg!

EDIT: starting shred today :D
  • shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You might want to try and resizing the pictures - all I can see are the before.

Regardless - great job! I've tried and dropped out of the 30DS more than once. Kudos to you for sticking with it!!! :drinker:

When you see pictures like that all you do is right click on picture then click on Open image in new tab or open image in new window.

Then you can see it all
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Oh I hope you resize....I am doing the 30DS right now and the before/after pics help keep me going!!!! Way to go on the inches. I need to do my measurements but can't find my tape measure... :/ Way to go and thanks for the motivation to keep doing it!
  • susanL66
    Options
    Good for you!!
  • jess213tx
    jess213tx Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, I'm resizing! Should all be up in 5 min
  • LauraB327
    Options
    fantastic!!!! way to go!!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    you did great. all those inches really make a difference around the midsection
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm on day 6 and you've just inspired the heck outta me!! Thanks for sharing!
  • vannie18
    Options
    Good job!!!!!!!!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in your stomach! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!