Wii fit plus

Options
On the wii fit plus I cant seem to find (on here) the workouts for muscles workouts or Yoga :/ any seems to find things such as hula hooping, jogging and steps! Can anyone help me :)

Replies

• binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Jade,
    Whenever I log my Wii Fit Plus work out I do the combined one, so I just log it as Wii Fit exercise (beginner or low intensity), then however long I did it for.
  • misschellyoo
    misschellyoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am pregant anyone else?
  • tcdawley78
    tcdawley78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Jade,
    Whenever I log my Wii Fit Plus work out I do the combined one, so I just log it as Wii Fit exercise (beginner or low intensity), then however long I did it for.
    this is what i do, as well... i just log the time, and change the calories to match what the wii says i burned... :-D
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Have you looked in strength training? They won't be in cardio because yoga and muscle excercises aren't cardio.
  • ministercdj
    Options
    Hi! new on the block and just bought a Wii fitness plus! I haven't even tried it out yet, but I will do this weekend. Pray for me!!!!
  • auntied
    auntied Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I use Wii 6x a week. I just go to the calorie counter on the Wii and see how many calories I burned then the time and enter it. I do Yoga for 25 min and hula hoop, basic step, basic run and play around some on others but I just add it all together. I don't try to list them seperate... Hope it helps. don't you just love it?? I crack up every morning! One day my 20lb kitty was on the board with me and the TV told me my weight had really changed! O my gosh!! I booted himm off ASAP LOL