what is the 30Ds????

Options
i want to try it.i saw results. but i NEED to know what it is.please help. feel free 2 add :]

Replies

• chefchazz
    Options
    jillians 30 day shred
  • akgrl1020
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options
    30 day shred with jillian micheles it is a great dvd i got it.
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    ohhh ok. thnx guys.much appropriated
  • kissiefish
    Options
    It is a great work out...HARD if you are not fit yet (and even if you are I hear)....don't watch the whole thing!! just do level one til you are comfy then move to two...then three. I watched one and two before we did them and told my husband "please don't watch three or I will never do one" . LOL..Jillian LOVES a squat. If you can't do squats and crunches.....it's gonna hurt a while, but give it a try....totally worth it.
  • SlwNStdy
    Options
    The dvd is only like ten bucks at Wal-Mart or Target
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    and jumping jacks. The woman is a fanatic with the jumping jacks. I LOVE 30 day shred. I bought it too.
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It is a great work out...HARD if you are not fit yet (and even if you are I hear)....don't watch the whole thing!! just do level one til you are comfy then move to two...then three. I watched one and two before we did them and told my husband "please don't watch three or I will never do one" . LOL..Jillian LOVES a squat. If you can't do squats and crunches.....it's gonna hurt a while, but give it a try....totally worth it.

I totally agree with this ! Don't 'pre-watch' the levels ! If I had done that I would never have started the damn thing lol ! But it is really worth it ! I just finished it on Tuesday - you can see my results on my blog here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Tracey_Tee
  • JJHudgens
    JJHudgens Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It's Jillian's "Circuit Training." It's designed to do 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs, for 3 circuits. It's a down and dirty workout, that you can get done in about 30 mins or less. If you log it, log it as circuit training, or you can create your own exercise and name it as it is. I suggest wearing a heart rate monitor. As we all burn calories differently, depending on how much we weigh, and how fit we are. I burn within a range of 150-190 among the three levels. MFP counts the circuit training as much more, so careful going with their numbers. Get it, it really is a good workout, and you'll get nice results. You'll lose more inches than you will pounds, but that's a good thing, right? ;) As someone mentioned above, you can get it for $10 at Walmart. I got mine at my local grocery store for the same price. The only equipment you'll need is a floor mat, and some hand weights. (3-5 lbs)
    Have fun! :)