25ish pounds down in 9 weeks

Options
2»

Replies

• Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and life changes! You look great!
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    Yes ma'am we do cloth diaper ( and everything hanging up is baby carriers lol my baby loves to be carried !! ) I cloth diapered my first son from 4months until he potty trained and my youngest one has been in cloth since coming home from the hospital :) We love it !!
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words !! I just love this community here I am so glad I found it :):) I can not wait to support others on their journey the way I have been supported !!
  • GhostHuntingDiva
    Options
    You look fantastic!! What a great accomplishment. If you are looking for another buddy, feel free to add me. We are at about the same weight.
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Great progress! You are setting a great example for your children. :drinker:
  • sisofhoo
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!!
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep it up!!
  • riddhima28
    Options
    superb!!! :) an all d best to lose the rest of the pounds!!!
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    Thanks :) My children are defintly my motivation :) And kids really will do what they see last night for dinner both my boys cleaned off the grapes & watermelon when two weeks ago they would have begged for more mac n cheese. I was so excited :):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!