Down 47 Pounds With Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome! We are about the same. Two years ago I started at 178 and I am also about 5'2". I am down to 133 lbs and I joined MFP to help me get into the 120's. Your pics have helped inspire me to keep going. Getting a lil frustrated lately so thank you and great work!
  • 65kalena
    65kalena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and brave! What a difference in your photos-you look like a brand new person! Congratulations!
  • aimibean
    Options
    You look GORGEOUS! Well done, girl!
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    Damn girl! I hope you know you inspire me. =) I can't wait to look half as good as you do.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look totally different. You look 10 years younger and I'm envious of your body!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look awesome!
  • becca473
    becca473 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on your success! :)
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    Amazing! You look awesome! Congrats on your accomplishment, you deserve it :D
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Girl that is so awesome and an inspiration!!!! And you did that since April!? Wow you worked hard and it paid off! Just curious if / what kind of excercises you did while counting calories? I am doing good in the calorie counting department but still trying to find what exercises work best. I am 5'4 and also trying to get down to around 145.

Thank you for posting your pics and inspiring those of us who are just starting or who are trying to reach our goal weight!! You look great! :)
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats on your loss!
  • 2sweetv
    2sweetv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you look great----Congratulation!
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look incredible & your face looks ssooo different! You look like a completely different person! You must feel like a million bucks! I can see on your face how proud you are & you soooo should be!!!!!!! Congrats Girl!!!!!! Pure Inspiration you are :)
  • lizp87
    Options
    Congratulations! You must feel fantastic
  • funsizeme
    funsizeme Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow absolutely awesome!! Thanks for sharing! I almost want to take a pic of myself in a bathing suit right now lol
  • anneke123456
    Options
    thats it your my inspiration.
  • CharNordie
    CharNordie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone, your comments are super encouraging!!!
  • DSummersCM
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! What an inspiration you are!!! Congratulations!
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm so impressed and you give me hope. :) I'm 5'4 and started out at 169, so close to your start. I'm setting my first goal at 140 and we'll see what happens!
  • mskristac
    mskristac Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    youre such an inspiration! great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!