NSV :)

Options
I have been a little disgusted with how slow the weight has been coming off for the last 6 weeks (I know, and have told other people, slow and steady wins the race, but it still irks me LOL).

HOWEVER - Today I had no clean pants to wear to work, because I was lazy and didn't do laundry last night, so I had to wear a dress. I was flipping through my closet and came across one that's been hanging there for about 8 years, as I haven't fit into it since I got preggers with my 7 year old daughter. I thought, I'll just try this one and see how tight it still is, maybe I can wear it next summer. And it fit! And it looked damn good, if all the compliments I received today are any indication. It hung down from my waistline (OMG I have one of those again LOL) past my hips with no bulges and lumps. With nothing under it to "smooth things over".

To top it off, I realized today wearing a dress with no hose instead of pants - it's time for new smaller panties, my larges are getting a little droopy LOL - Victoria's Secret here I come! :bigsmile:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!