I'm new here!

mommy_of_3_boys
mommy_of_3_boys Posts: 55
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to say hi! I joined 6 days ago & I love it! I've lost 2 lbs already! (I just hope I keep it up!) I'm nursing my youngest son, so that helps out a lot! Anyway, just thought I'd say hello!

Replies

• Just wanted to say hi! I joined 6 days ago & I love it! I've lost 2 lbs already! (I just hope I keep it up!) I'm nursing my youngest son, so that helps out a lot! Anyway, just thought I'd say hello!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:

While your nursing don't forget to add in those extra 500 calories a day. Not sure if you know this or not, but you can add those calories by going in to exercise and typing in Breast Feeding. It's set to give you 500 calories for 60 min. Now if you nurse for more time than that don't add it in, just stick with the 60 min. If you end up not losing with the extra 500 you can always cut it back a little.

Good luck!
  • thats great!! This is a really neat site. Just stick with it and keep up the good work:happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Welcome to the boards! :flowerforyou:
  • welcome.gif

Sounds like you are doing GREAT already!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome to MFP! I love this site! Congrats on the 2 lb loss!!
  • welcome welcome. 3 boys!!! i have 3 girls!! good luck to ya and great job on your 1st 2 pounds:flowerforyou:
  • Wow! Thanks for all of the support! This is great! lol
This discussion has been closed.