Making this mine in '09

smootalicious
smootalicious Posts: 14
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I was using the site in '08 but never posted anything on the message boards. I fell away from healthy living, and now I'm back! Just letting you know I'm recommitting to walkin the line and making this mine in 2009! Holla!

This is day 1...

102005.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• I was using the site in '08 but never posted anything on the message boards. I fell away from healthy living, and now I'm back! Just letting you know I'm recommitting to walkin the line and making this mine in 2009! Holla!

This is day 1...

102005.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Janie0001
    Janie0001 Posts: 54 Member
    YGG
  • Holla!!!! Welcome back!!! I also was past member and now back!! You can do it!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    2009 is a great year! I am also making it mine! So welcome back and join in on the posts! I find that actually keeps me motivated believe it or not! Who knew this forum would keep me wanting to stay on a diet!?? :bigsmile: You can do this so have fun and make friends and lose that weight!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Congrats for getting back on track and hope you can have some fun here doing it.:smile:
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    I'm with you i knew this site was awesome and preached it to everyone i knew but i didn't stay on track, but i really feel 09 is the year!! Good luck to you!!
  • smiley-happy105.gif

Welcome back!
  • Thanks for all the encouragement! It's a new year, and a new start, and it's nice to know you're not alone on the journey!
  • Hello All,

I am new. Never tried to diet before, just thought today would be as good as any to try something different. So here I go.....any starting pointers?
  • Welcome!!! :flowerforyou: Pointers??? lets see....Do not give up, Take it one day at time, Use this site for any and all needed support!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Hello All,

I am new. Never tried to diet before, just thought today would be as good as any to try something different. So here I go.....any starting pointers?
    drink plenty of water! it really does help! count every calorie you put in your mouth and exercise! don't give up!
This discussion has been closed.