Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

tastee sub on wheat

Does anyone know the calories for a tuna sub on wheat with american cheese and no mayo? Half a sub....oh onions on it too if that matters.

Replies

• surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    You might search for a Subway tuna 6 inch with cheese. Tuna varies a lot depending on how its made....
  • I worked at subway for five years when I was younger.... take my advice make your own... for one package = to three 5 oz cans of tuna they mix in 3 CUPS!!!! of real full fat mayo.... ooooh so not good... plus a loaf of bread three cans of tuna and a package of low fat cheese eaquas out to HUGE savings because you can eat a tuna sandwich anyday of the week. Just my 2cents
  • Does anyone know the calories for a tuna sub on wheat with american cheese and no mayo? Half a sub....oh onions on it too if that matters.

OOPs missed the no mayo,,, unless you havea really cool subway by you, they will not make a tuna sub without mayo because they prepare it with mayo everyday.
  • 3lilangels
    3lilangels Posts: 120 Member
    Thank you!