Please read me!

Options

Replies

• MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I will be honest. I didn't read all that all. But I never understood why people make new threads to ***** about people who make new threads :noway: And who cares? I don't see how it hurts you.

Thank you!!!!! It seems like everyone wants their fifteen minutes of fame. Who cares!!! Dont freakin read it. Let people talk about their periods all they want or whatever they feel like. It sure doesnt bother me. Why are some people so uptight and constantly trying to correct everyone else?
  • timeforme23
    Options
    I will be honest. I didn't read all that all. But I never understood why people make new threads to ***** about people who make new threads :noway: And who cares? I don't see how it hurts you.

^^^ this. Its called a back button.
  • emtgirl14
    emtgirl14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options

^^^ this. Its called a back button.

Take your own advice, if it bothered you that much:wink:
  • emtgirl14
    Options

Thank you!!!!! It seems like everyone wants their fifteen minutes of fame. Who cares!!! Dont freakin read it. Let people talk about their periods all they want or whatever they feel like. It sure doesnt bother me. Why are some people so uptight and constantly trying to correct everyone else?

Dont freakin read it

Exactly!:smile:
  • Shanahan09
    Options
    I can see your points. BUT, life is too short for trivial irks. Who cares if people misspell words, or use improper grammar. If one doesn't like it, scroll past. This is a weight loss help site...all here for that reason, and that reason alone. :happy:
  • KaeChelle
    Options

I agree. Which is why I posted a HELPFUL thread. You might already know everything I stated in this post, but I bet you LOTS of new people don't.

I wouldn't call this helpful. More like telling new people they are stupid and they have no right to ask questions. Who cares if the same questions are asked more than once. This is supposed to be a place of support, not criticism. You don't have to read those posts or answer their questions.
  • emtgirl14
    Options
    And to add to that last post, I'm not uptight. Just posting a helpful thread that actually answered a lot of questions that most new people to MFP ask. The people who took it so offensive are the uptight ones, if you ask me.

Google the word "hypocrite" because anyone commenting on here about me *****ing, is doing the exact same thing.

<3
  • emtgirl14
    Options

I agree. Which is why I posted a HELPFUL thread. You might already know everything I stated in this post, but I bet you LOTS of new people don't.

I wouldn't call this helpful. More like telling new people they are stupid and they have no right to ask questions. Who cares if the same questions are asked more than once. This is supposed to be a place of support, not criticism. You don't have to read those posts or answer their questions.

I never called anyone stupid, thanks:smile:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I agree with encouraging people to use SEARCH, but quite frankly, the search engine absolutely sucks. What kind of search engine works by reverse chronological order only??? I don't think it's very useful, but I still always start there.

By the way, I posted a topic about the use of Lose/Loose months ago, and have seen numerous since... could've been searched.
  • Krose1281
    Options
    Haha...well said. I'm glad you <3 me and I will remember not to piss you off. But I def agree with what you said!!!
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I can see your points. BUT, life is too short for trivial irks. Who cares if people misspell words, or use improper grammar. If one doesn't like it, scroll past. This is a weight loss help site...all here for that reason, and that reason alone. :happy:

Some people need a reason to feel better about themselves.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Obviously a vent and much ado about nothing.

We all know that human nature means someone will be asking the same questions that are being spoken of by the OP within the next few minutes if not already.

The key is; just like they could do search or ignore negative comments about their posts/diaries the OP and the rest of us can ignore said posts.

We do not have to read or respond but something make many of us read them anyway and start venting like it is going to change something.

Think about it a second and realize the famous saying from national lampoon "It just doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter".

I like misspelling words sometimes because it ignores the heck out of the nick pickers. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just saying.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

I like misspelling words sometimes because it ignores the heck out of the nick pickers. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just saying.

ignores??? nick??? OMG!!! LMFAO
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    o, u b da bom!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    This thread just reminds me how much I want a like button. Would. HAVE broken it today.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options

Just saying.

ignores??? nick??? OMG!!! LMFAO
    Exactly... I bet they are quite annoyed (-ignored.. lol) :sad:
    Oh, misspelling includes using the wrong word.. slang.. etc.. whatever trips their boat.. but the text messaging talk I will not do because that is just plain dumb.. :explode:
  • robinellis
    Options

couldn't agree more!
  • robinellis
    Options
    You would of found this same exact post by someone else if you used the search feature!

LOL!
  • snkeller24
    Options
    :laugh:

What's BUMP mean ....
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Boy, people are *****y on these forums as of late. Talk about degenerating into a real *****fest. Nice to see that people have turned MFP into the same whiny, pissed off, "everyone is stupid but me" crap as facebook. Good going.:huh: :frown: :noway: