7 years before and after with pic !

Options
I was going thru some pictures the other day and came across a pic that I thought I would share with my friends on MFP. It is kinda of wild to think that I'm still using the same bike since 1996 and other than updating a few things the only thing that has change is my gear and waistline. I struggled with my weight for many years and made a decision to get serious about making some lifestyle changes 18 months ago. I've been blessed with a second lease on life and can't express how honored I am to have the support I receive from my friends on MFP. Thank you to all !!!

Bike20042011-1.jpg

Replies

• Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    A whole new you! Thanks for sharing. You look great!:flowerforyou:
  • veganette
    Options
    Wow! What a difference. You look like two different people.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and you look great! Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    What a difference. Congratulations.
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I agree with veganette!!! Wow.... doesn't even look like you without a REALLY good check!!!! Well done!!!
  • Jeanine_Colavecchi
    Options
    Just amazing. You really value the one body you have. Unfortunately some people have to experience a life changing event to lose sometimes. So proud of you!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Hot Damn....Look at that MAN!!! Ray this is amazing!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I just kept looking back and forth between the pics and I am simply amazed. You don't look like the same person in body at all. You continually astonish, amaze and inspire me. You rock my friend!!!!
  • rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • loverachel18
    Options
    Amazing! You look completely different!
  • C110266Chris♥
    Options
    Wow you are beautiful and quite an inspiration to the rest of us! Thank you for sharing :))
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Younger too!!:smile:
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations!
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely amazing! WAY TO GO! I also see you are a fellow p90x-er! YAY! I LOVE seeing other Beachbody inspired members. It makes me smile. :happy:
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    114 lb. loss is so awesome! I know you've worked hard to get where you are today and I applaud you! You look like a different person and you look great! Thanks for the inspiration and motivation!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    AWESOMENESS!! What a great inspiration!! Congrats on your loss!
  • snappy45
    Options
    That is awesome. You give the rest of us hope that we too can have a whole new lease on life
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great job well done, same bike it's been good to you, very good
  • anneke123456
    Options
    you're half the man you used to be. ;)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go
  • dianerml
    dianerml Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation, great job! I'm going to have to agree with everyone else that said you look like a totally different person.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!