A whole year at this weight...

age1389
age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
Well some might not think this is a sucess but for me this us huge. It's been a year since I've lost the weight and maintained it:drinker: Usually around this time is the time I start slipping into my old ways and in a matter of a few months I'm back up.
With that being said I do find myself being less strict with myself but now I'm realizing what I'm doing where as before it would continue into a down ward spiral. So having this site and reading all the success stories and even when someone has a bad day has really helped me. And of course actually learning about food and weight loss and how it works.
So here's to a another year of maintaining and many more:happy:

Thanks for reading this....

-Adrienne:heart:

Replies

• age1389
    Well some might not think this is a sucess but for me this us huge. It's been a year since I've lost the weight and maintained it:drinker: Usually around this time is the time I start slipping into my old ways and in a matter of a few months I'm back up.
    With that being said I do find myself being less strict with myself but now I'm realizing what I'm doing where as before it would continue into a down ward spiral. So having this site and reading all the success stories and even when someone has a bad day has really helped me. And of course actually learning about food and weight loss and how it works.

Thanks for reading this....

• dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Well some might not think this is a sucess but for me this us huge.

Well, I'm not "some", I think it is GREAT! Well, done!!!, this is really amazing! :flowerforyou:

Here's to you :drinker: and to 2009 :drinker: and... to me :drinker: (I need to get back on track, that is) :embarassed:
  • age1389
    Well some might not think this is a sucess but for me this us huge.

Well, I'm not "some", I think it is GREAT! Well, done!!!, this is really amazing! :flowerforyou:

Here's to you :drinker: and to 2009 :drinker: and... to me :drinker: (I need to get back on track, that is) :embarassed:

Thanks.. And you can do it. Remember one day at a time:flowerforyou: And another good saying "Slow and steady wins the race.... ONly 4 pounds to go:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Losing seemed a lot easier to me then maintaining has been! :embarassed:

Great job on your success! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    thcelebrate0-1.gif Awesome Adrienne:flowerforyou:
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    You've done a wonderful job and keep up the good work!
  • age1389
    Thanks everyone... Your words and just replying means a whole lot to me:flowerforyou:

• Cedarwren
    Cedarwren Posts: 73 Member
    Your post means so much to me because I have lost weight twice, only to gain it back. I am in the process of losing weight again and when I get to my goal, that will be exciting, but if I can keep it off a year like you I will be ECSTATIC! :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    that is the true test of a lifestyle change.....keeping it off.

you get an

A

00020327.gif
  • Reading this story has really helped motivate me! I lost weight twice last year only to gain it back, and I was really disappointed in myself. I hope that I can stick to my weight loss goal and post my results one year from now too.:flowerforyou:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    amazing! i think that will be the hardest for me - maintaining the weight
  • age1389
    Your post means so much to me because I have lost weight twice, only to gain it back. I am in the process of losing weight again and when I get to my goal, that will be exciting, but if I can keep it off a year like you I will be ECSTATIC! :smile:

I'm so glad my post helped you in some way...Well the good thing is that you know how to lose it and now with the help of this site and gaining knowledge about food and exercise and maybe even why we gained the weight in the first place it should be a bit easier to keep it off now. Good luck in your journey and give me a shout if you need any help:flowerforyou:

• age1389
    that is the true test of a lifestyle change.....keeping it off.

you get an

A

00020327.gif

Thank you so much:flowerforyou: It is a lifestyle change and I guess that's why it's not easy at times:tongue:

• age1389
    Reading this story has really helped motivate me! I lost weight twice last year only to gain it back, and I was really disappointed in myself. I hope that I can stick to my weight loss goal and post my results one year from now too.:flowerforyou:

Don't ever give up on yourself and know that there may be draw backs in this journey but always jump right back on and try again. You CAN do this:flowerforyou: Just take it one day at a time.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!