Any one play guitar or into music

Options
oswaldbowser
oswaldbowser Posts: 164 Member
Hi anybody who is as mad as I am on Playing guitar or any instrument happily add me as a friend.......I listen mainly to David Gilmour and of course Pink Floyd

In fact if anybody needs encouragement just add me, because I need it lol

Replies

• legacysh
    Options
    Im a music lover too. I sing in 3 bands, play keyboards and direct a choir for special events. If I didn't have music in my daily life I don't know what i would do. Pink Floyd is a personal favorite, but I love Heart, Kansas, Led Zeppelin, and soo many others.

I tried the guitar and I can pick my way through a song or too, but I have really small hands and could never make an F chord and it seemed like all the songs I wanted to play needed it for my vocal range...maybe someday i'll try again.
  • ginny1214
    Options
    I play piano! I lobe all kinds of music
  • oswaldbowser
    Options
    Great we should get a band together.....i started playing 4 years ago as a hobby, I love going out jamming trouble is my stomach means i cant see the dam fretboard so thats why i am on this site lol
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i was privately trained in classical and jazz guitar (and of course all the other genres, although i prefer classical and jazz so haha).

i haven't been playing much recently, but I am moving to Japan in around 1 week and will bring my guitar there and play more there ^^

I love listening to all genres of music, but I enjoy playing classical and jazz solos simply because its more fun ^^
  • oswaldbowser
    Options
    Great we have a couple of lovely keyboard players and a superb jazz and classical player......the MFP band is starting to form before our eyes lol
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Great we have a couple of lovely keyboard players and a superb jazz and classical player......the MFP band is starting to form before our eyes lol

:laugh: Need an oboe? I'm in!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Im a dj.... cant really play anything... I CAN PLAY EVERYTHING! Lol
  • stormbaby
    stormbaby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I play bass guitar and like all sorts of music, started with the recorder at 5 years of age and haven't looked back! I also work in a school performing arts centre which is awesome. Fave bands are Radiohead, Deftones, Pixies and of course the Beatlea. I like Pink Floyd too, mainly The Wall.
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I play guitar. WISH I could play more, I used to play every day for around 14 years but in the last couple years photography and my kids have taken up the time I used to spend on it.

I've just set up an old computer, my amp and some my microphones with the intent of recording again. I've just been playing my classical throw-around guitar as my 4 month old son loves it when I play for him. I've just been coming up with ideas and recording them on my iPhone to HOPEFULLY develop later.

Led Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Tool, Jeff Buckley and Rage Against The Machine have probably influenced my playing the most.
  • brendant1
    brendant1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I play bass guitar. Last 10 years in a Stevie Ray Vaughan tribute band.. love the rocking blues