Help!!! Recipes

Hello everyone... I need some help again and I know you all love helping sooo much! LOL I need some healthy recipes for dinner. Sounds easy right? Well I am kind of picky! I don't eat any seafood at all so please no fishy dishes. :tongue: Also I have 4 kids so not much $$$!! HELP ME PLEASE :blushing: Chicken is a favorite!

Replies

• MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Bump!
  • What does "Bump" mean??
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    If you click on search and type in recipes it will bring you to threads posted already containing recipes. I hope this helps. I am new here and don't have many yet :(
  • Hi girl... when my children were younger we used to make a soup/stew TOGETHER!!! 1st boil a few chicken breasts in water and along with the children help each other cut large chunky vegetable (carrots..celery..bok choy...adding your family's favorites). After they watch everything go into the pot...engage them in something else while you put onions...garlic...herb...whatever into a blender & liquify it unrecognizable. After about 1/2 hour... Have them scoop out a few cups of whole grain noodles and watch you put them in & cook til done..It is So nutritious and they'll eat it cuz "They" made it! I used to serve it with unsalted saltines & natural peanutbutter... It makes enough for a few meals and is very cost effective! Hope this helps some.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Not sure if you like a little spicy food, but I love to make chicken curry, it's a simple yet filling and inexpensive dish.
    Grill sliced chicken breast first, then add it to boiled potatoes, carrots, peas, and some curry seasoning.

I also like to do stuffed chicken breast
    Partially fillet a chicken breast, then stuff it with a slice of tomato, oregano or whatever herbs you like, some olive oil, and a bit of cheese if you like.

Chicken fajita is another one of my favorites.