I am new!

beautifullady
beautifullady Posts: 13
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I joined yesterday, and have two other friends that joined with me. We are excited about this website, it is so informative as well as inspiring. I took time to read some of the blogs, and was encouraged by the wonderful successes.

I find myself, just browsing the website and already using many of the tools provided. Thank you all for sharing your stories and all your success. I hope to be a success story also, I must admit for the first time, I feel as though the goal I have set for myself I can achieve. Thanks again to all for the inspiration!

Replies

• I joined yesterday, and have two other friends that joined with me. We are excited about this website, it is so informative as well as inspiring. I took time to read some of the blogs, and was encouraged by the wonderful successes.

I find myself, just browsing the website and already using many of the tools provided. Thank you all for sharing your stories and all your success. I hope to be a success story also, I must admit for the first time, I feel as though the goal I have set for myself I can achieve. Thanks again to all for the inspiration!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    You can achieve anything you set your mind too,hopefully this place can help make it fun too.:smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    MFP is really a great site! I have been here about a month and have "met" some great people. they are all helpful and so encouraging!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    welcome.gif

Great to have you here!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.