Help me choose halloween costume

Options
2»

Replies

• Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Seriously? All those costumes are slutty and stupid. Just cause we're women doesn't mean we have to look all slutty and flaunt our bodies like a piece of meat....None of these costumes look ANYTHING like what a real pilot, nurse, police, etc looks like...
    It's women that feel a need to dress like this that make the rest of us look bad.

Actually, your terrible attitude towards women and their bodies makes us look bad. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

How a woman dresses is irrelevant, particularly on Halloween.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Seriously? All those costumes are slutty and stupid. Just cause we're women doesn't mean we have to look all slutty and flaunt our bodies like a piece of meat....None of these costumes look ANYTHING like what a real pilot, nurse, police, etc looks like...
    It's women that feel a need to dress like this that make the rest of us look bad.

I believe she asked which one, not your opinion of sexy costumes in general
  • flgirlsteph
    flgirlsteph Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Wow what a b....witchy comment... did you not see she asked which she should get not if it was slutty or stupid! I see why you only have 4 friends. Hell if i had that body id wear everyone of them to a different party and show off after all the work and sweat i went thru to get that body. Kudos to you girl. Im sure you will look fabulous in which ever you wear.

I think you should do the pilot :)
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    Pilot! :D
  • neil3125
    neil3125 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i think sexy nurse or sexy nascar girl are both great options
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    so i have it narrowed down to 5 which one should i pick (gonna go try em on soon maybe next saturday)

pilot.jpg

This one is hawt!
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I like the pilot, nurse, and cop.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I would definitely do the cop....I mean the costume...well and the cop too lol. Oh I'm bad.
    I'd better quit before the Bitter Bunch come and get me lol.
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I like the pilot...it's the most unique. I feel like all of the girls I see on Halloween are maids, cops, and nurses.

If you've got it (which you do!), flaunt it!!!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    What the frazzle Nazzle? that person's first piost that they every made was that one??? Good lord, i can't imagine the others to come form them.

Personally i think its great when women show off their bodies, women who don't like it don't have to look....its not like shes wearing crotchless pannies and pasties....these are clothes that cover all her parts.

That being said....if i had your body i would just dress up as a nudist....but the ones that shave lol.....

Pilot is def hot and i haven't ever seen anyone wear it
  • flgirlsteph
    flgirlsteph Posts: 125 Member
    Options

That being said....if i had your body i would just dress up as a nudist....but the ones that shave lol.....

Tooo freakin funny... better be careful u said shaved.. im sure that will be in the rules tomorrow!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Stewardess or cop imo
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Think i definitely prefer the 3rd!
  • Goose28in
    Goose28in Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    so i have it narrowed down to 5 which one should i pick (gonna go try em on soon maybe next saturday)

pilot.jpg

This one is hawt!

I second that.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    cop or pilot