Can you tell a Diffrence?

Options
I really couldn't looking in the mirror - then I pulled up some older pictures and I think i can. Can you guys - BE HONEST!

My highest weigth was 210, but the before picture on here was about 185 and I'm now at 170.

320965_2414593490008_1406446932_32883950_791290755_n.jpg

Replies

• MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    it's hard to tell because you're wearing a t shirt in the first one and you can't really see what it looks like under the t shirt. your face does look thinner.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    YES! Beautifullll and wtg!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    You cand definently tell a difference, fantastic job!
  • lyknscribe
    Options
    I was lots with the belly rolls, you wouldn't have seen me with my shirt off then. I still have baby pudge but even that is much more reserved, least I think it is. lol

Thanks so much guys! The support in this place is what keeps me back...and honest!
  • ZumbaQueenKelly
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, you look great!!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i totally understand why you'd not want to take off the t shirt but it just makes it hard to tell in that area what has changed. but if you see an improvement to the point that you're willing to remove the t shirt now, that must be an improvement and would definitely be a noticeable difference to you. great job! way to go!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Its the easiest to see it in your face with these pics. :D Great Job!!!
  • lyknscribe
    Options
    Thanks you guys - so much! My hubby actually (ASKED!!!) if I had lost weight today. He doesn't know I'm doing all of this so it was a huge reaction....cause he's a movie guy, if it's not on the screen he misses it. But I really feel better about myself. 170 is a long way to go from where I want to be, but I was at 180 for so long...any change, is huge ya know. It makes me feel like I can do it
  • mark03264
    mark03264 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Well, if you want us to be honest...

Absolutely! I think it is quite noticeable and obvious in your face.
    It is hard to tell other than your face because of the difference in the way the pictures were taken.

Great job! Keep it up.
  • Shrekkk
    Options
    Great job, Gorgeous!
  • smsisfat
    Options
    You can tell a difference in your face. And look at that waste! it has definition, way to go! :happy:
  • lyknscribe
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Can definitely tell a difference. Looking great!!!
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference in your face!! It is hard to tell elsewhere, since you're wearing a shirt and sitting down, but truly your face slimmed down! =) Good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!