Inner thigh workouts??

Options
Anybody have any good inner thigh workouts? Thanks.

Meagan

Replies

• mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Anybody have any good inner thigh workouts? Thanks.

Meagan
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercise_demos.asp?exercise_type=core
    go here and check out the exercises...they have small demos and all that and some good inner and outer thigh workouts without weights
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I actually considered buying a thighmaster last week. lol. wonder if that really works?
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Renae: cool, thank you for the info. I'm going to check it out.

TRLTAMPA: Totally considered on also. haha. :laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    is that the one that you put between your legs and squeeze together?? from suzanne somers??
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Yes. I do leg lifts on my side and point my toes they say it works I can feel it after I am done.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    ya the suzanne somers deal. it was really cheap at kmart the other day. but i could just see myself doing that....
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Regular lunges and squats will work the ENTIRE leg and thigh area.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    lunges, squats, pilates has some really great leg lift exercises that really tone them up, there are also inner/outter thigh machines at the gym that are great!
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Just be aware that targeting the inner thighs is NOT going to stop the jiggle or even burn fat away if that's all you do.
    Inner thigh exercises should be done as part of a TOTAL BODY workout, including strength training and cardio.
    See here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/29555-fitness-training-a-rant
  • lisarae
    lisarae Posts: 113
    Options
    Kickboxing kicks. TaeBo is great for those inner thigh muscles. Billy Blanks really focuses on form while kicking.
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I include inner thighs when I exercise my whole thigh doing lunges and squats with weights...one of them is a plie squat with dumbells and a ball supporting my back against the wall...I find it good for developing the muscles that supports my knee joint also...good for runners