Give me a push!!!

Options
Okay everyone, I was doing so good before Christmas and it has taken me this long to admit that I'm not going anywhere for lack of just getting started back. I have joined the gym, I have equipment, videos ect. at home...everything I need, but I'm hitting my alarm over and over instead of getting out of bed and exercising before going to work. I know from past experience that once I start, I'll be on a roll! I have goals this year...I have reasons to lose weight....I have nothing to stop me from acheiving that and look:noway: I sit here about to fall asleep wondering where my energy and enthusiasm has gone. I'm not having a pity-party, I'm mad at myself!! I know that I feel on top of the world when I'm exercising and counting calories. Maybe I just needed to vent about it:tongue:

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Okay everyone, I was doing so good before Christmas and it has taken me this long to admit that I'm not going anywhere for lack of just getting started back. I have joined the gym, I have equipment, videos ect. at home...everything I need, but I'm hitting my alarm over and over instead of getting out of bed and exercising before going to work. I know from past experience that once I start, I'll be on a roll! I have goals this year...I have reasons to lose weight....I have nothing to stop me from acheiving that and look:noway: I sit here about to fall asleep wondering where my energy and enthusiasm has gone. I'm not having a pity-party, I'm mad at myself!! I know that I feel on top of the world when I'm exercising and counting calories. Maybe I just needed to vent about it:tongue:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Come up! Get up and outta bed! You can do this!! Move it move it move it!! LOL!! I can't do my workouts in the mornings. I don't get up early enough for that. I do mine in the evenings when I work and through out the day when I am off!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    another post i can relate to. I keep sitting on this damn computer reading post and going from one site to another and back to MFP to read more post. and what i need to do is get up off my butt and get on my treadmill now. I am just gonnna do it. come on up and at em. just for today lets exercise :tongue: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • hollymires
    Options
    whip.gif
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I can't workout in the morning! I get up early enough, I cook my husband's breakfast and then lay back down on the couch after he leaves for 30 minutes. That is enough time to walk on the treadmill but I just CAN'T do it. I work out in the evening after I eat dinner and watch my shows. Then I clean the kitchen, go upstairs, work out, take a shower and go to bed. No time for a snack and after working out I don't want to walk up and downt the stairs so I just stay upstairs away from the kitchen!!!

Now you can do it!!!!!!!

Memaw
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    another post i can relate to. I keep sitting on this damn computer reading post and going from one site to another and back to MFP to read more post. and what i need to do is get up off my butt and get on my treadmill now. I am just gonnna do it. come on up and at em. just for today lets exercise :tongue: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    i will sit here and read all day long too!! uugghhhhh :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    GET TO WORK (working out that is) :angry: Or else nunu.gif

:tongue: :laugh: Seriously.....I didn't do very well over the holidays either. I mean I didn't gain but I didn't workout and I didn't eat healthy. But holidays are over....time to get back at it :flowerforyou: :smooched: