My first 20 pounds gone!

Options
Hi everyone

Just wanted you all to share in my good news. I am over-the-moon happy to report that there is 20 pounds missing off my body!! I also have no intention looking for this missing poundage but I intend to send another load right in its direction! The other great thing is, if there could be anything else make me more happier is that, I am only 1 pound off from having a 1 show up in front on my scale:laugh: :laugh:

After the scale not moving for over 3 weeks I have reached the other side and am not looking back.

I am so grateful:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: to this site and its amazing members.

YIPPPPPPPEEEE now back to the exercise and :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

Just wanted you all to share in my good news. I am over-the-moon happy to report that there is 20 pounds missing off my body!! I also have no intention looking for this missing poundage but I intend to send another load right in its direction! The other great thing is, if there could be anything else make me more happier is that, I am only 1 pound off from having a 1 show up in front on my scale:laugh: :laugh:

After the scale not moving for over 3 weeks I have reached the other side and am not looking back.

I am so grateful:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: to this site and its amazing members.

YIPPPPPPPEEEE now back to the exercise and :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mommy_of_3_boys
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!!! Congrats! Keep up the awesome work
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    YAY you!!!!! Great job
  • hollymires
    Options
    smiley-dance014.gif

YAY!!! THAT IS AWESOME!
  • furrflys
    Options
    :bigsmile: YAAAAY!! Thats awsome
  • Heimarcla
    Options
    That is so exciting! :drinker: It looks like we both want to lose 60 pounds from the start..... I can't wait until I have 20 pounds down the drain though like you do! I'm just at 3 pounds!

How long did it take you to lose the 20?

-Heidi
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see see that 1in front of my scale also. Keep up the good work.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Bank the feeling of this moment for the next time you're feeling stuck or hopeless. This feeling is ALWAYS worth the challenge!! :drinker:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Great job! :drinker: You should be so proud! It takes a lot of work to take of 20 lbs!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO!!!! I can't wait to say that too. Keep up the good work and if you have any tips share them please. :bigsmile:
    Amy:drinker:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Wonderful job! Congrats!
  • healthier4me
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words:flowerforyou:

Yes, I will definitely savour this achievement and use it to refocus whenever needed. I absolutely love the shape my body is taking. It's like an old dear friend that I haven't seen in awhile:happy:

Best wishes and good thoughts to all:heart:
  • teridene
    teridene Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats so great. Congratulations. You know, the average 1 year old weighs 20lbs. Or think of 2 10lbs bags of potatoes...gone. Cool.
  • healthier4me
    Options
    That is so exciting! :drinker: It looks like we both want to lose 60 pounds from the start..... I can't wait until I have 20 pounds down the drain though like you do! I'm just at 3 pounds!

How long did it take you to lose the 20?

-Heidi

I started my lifestyle change on the 3 of November 2008. That date will be forever etched in my memory. I am a firm believer in what I need to know finds me. A couple of days after making the committment to make healthier lifestyle changes I found MFP. I was/am determined to both reach the goal of 60 lbs. My mini goal was in 10 lb increments. So I actually have lost a a bit more than 20 lbs because I had lost a few pounds before I found this wonderful site. What has worked for me is being accountable and accurate with my food, water intake and exercising, exercising and more exercising! Believe it or not I was not eating enough and when I actually did I could have been making wiser choices. In my opinion there is no secret just working at it:happy:

Before Christmas I had hoped to reach the 20 lb mark but that didn't happen and it would have been easy to become discouraged but I just dug down deeper and worked harder at it.

YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!! Just have faith in yourself and your abilities:flowerforyou:

Best of luck to you
  • healthier4me
    Options
    Wow, thats so great. Congratulations. You know, the average 1 year old weighs 20lbs. Or think of 2 10lbs bags of potatoes...gone. Cool.

LOL It is funny you should say this, that is exactly what I kept visualizing was getting rid of the bags of potatoes. I love it!!
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!
    I cant wait to hit that mark also! Good job!!!!!
  • MADI150
    MADI150 Posts: 54
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK:flowerforyou:
  • NIKIAPOOH
    NIKIAPOOH Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Right after the holiday's too! :drinker:

Great job! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!