New here...

Jolie30
Jolie30 Posts: 18
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I noticed a ticker in someone's signature on a low-carb board I visit, so I decided to check it out. I like that it lets me customize my plan and tells me how much I have left to go. I was struggling with figuring out how many oz of protein I had left to go. That is very useful. So, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jolie. I am from Louisiana (yeah, where the good food lives, :laugh: ). On Jan 1st, I started following Protein Power/ Lifeplan. I am a Type II diabetic and after reading all of the new research, decided this would be the best plan for me for life. I have lost 9 pounds since the 1st, which I know if mostly fluid. I hope to lose about 2 pounds a week, but I'll accept even one pound a week. I am not in a hurry. I want this to be a forever change. Looking forward to reading here and getting to know you all. :smile:

Replies

• Jolie30
    I noticed a ticker in someone's signature on a low-carb board I visit, so I decided to check it out. I like that it lets me customize my plan and tells me how much I have left to go. I was struggling with figuring out how many oz of protein I had left to go. That is very useful. So, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jolie. I am from Louisiana (yeah, where the good food lives, :laugh: ). On Jan 1st, I started following Protein Power/ Lifeplan. I am a Type II diabetic and after reading all of the new research, decided this would be the best plan for me for life. I have lost 9 pounds since the 1st, which I know if mostly fluid. I hope to lose about 2 pounds a week, but I'll accept even one pound a week. I am not in a hurry. I want this to be a forever change. Looking forward to reading here and getting to know you all. :smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome to MFP Jolie! You will love it here. Check on in and get into the posts and get to know us all. You will have so much fun!
  • Just wanted to say hi! I'm new too! I'm also originally from Louisiana.. my family still lives there! Anyway, good luck!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    welcome.gif

Great to have you join us here Jolie:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Just wanted to say hi! I'm new too! I'm also originally from Louisiana.. my family still lives there! Anyway, good luck!
    Great to have you here as well!:drinker: :happy:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Welcome to you both:drinker: :flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • welcome.gif
  • Jolie30
    Thank you all for the welcome!
This discussion has been closed.