Weekend success?

Options
I shared earlier this week how scared I was of weekends when hubby comes home from traveling. I tend to think of it as a celebration and my food intentions go out the window.......every weekend! And this, my first week of trying to get a grip on my food with MFP was also my anniversary. We took a small trip. This was double worrisome because I would have even less control over my food eating out for an anniversary dinner, on a weekend, away from home.

I am glad to report that I stayed under my calorie count for he day! I couldn't be exactly sure of the calorie count in a very creamy entree, but I left over 700 calories for dinner and didn't eat my nighttime snack....and I didn't eat any of the bread in the basket........so I think I was ok. I am waking up very hungry so I think I was under! Yay. I made it through half the weekend without the usual let down of my food guard. now if I keep Sunday under control, my weigh in on Monday should be a Happy event. I am grateful.

Replies

• Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Congrats that's great willpower, well done.
  • LifeLoveUniverse
    Options
    Congrats! :) ... just take it day by day
  • laurencekeith
    laurencekeith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you. It Is very difficult but remember the success you achieved even when you ere celebrating and that shows you how you did succeed in difficult circumstances and also got the joy of that achievement.

Keep the faith you can do it as and when you choose the more you plan and visualize in advance how you may respond the greater your chances of success. This will not always work but it will more often than not keep the faith and good luck to you.
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    Good job on your self-control!!! Motivates me to do the same.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!