Helpp

Okay, so this is just a query really, Ive had two takeaways this week, but haven't excessively binged, just the takeaways, and still had low calories, I assumed that I would gain weight from these takeaways, and initially I gained 1lb on tuesday, by the end of the week, after dieting and one more takeaway, I thought I would of gained more, instead ive lost the 1lb, and then 0.6lbs? Im confused!

Replies

• If they were low calorie, the initial weight gain was mostly sodium water retention. But, of course, anything in excess will effect your body, so a few takeaways a wEek will have a toll on your progress.
  • Yea it was a slip up on my behalf, the first takeaway was a grilled chicken wrap with garlic, so I didn't think It was that bad :( the second was a pizza, which I didn't enjoy, definatly not having takeaways, there going to be a treat once a month! x
  • kymmixxx
    kymmixxx Posts: 151 Member
    ive enjoyed takeaways once..sometimes 2 times a week since starting my 'new' eating and aslong as i dont go overboard its not caused any problems