New book

Options
I just received a new book that really opened my eyes when it came to eating out. It's called "Eat This not That" if you have the chance to get a copy you will be glad you did. I got it off of Amazon marketplace. It was used but in excellent condition. I believe it was put out by Men's Health Magazine.

Replies

• TrishB
    TrishB Posts: 33
    Options
    I just received a new book that really opened my eyes when it came to eating out. It's called "Eat This not That" if you have the chance to get a copy you will be glad you did. I got it off of Amazon marketplace. It was used but in excellent condition. I believe it was put out by Men's Health Magazine.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I've heard about that book. Sounds insightful!
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    They have a kids version of the book as well. I have looked at it at the bookstore and it looks like a very good book. It certainly makes you think about what we are eating. :smile:
  • strawberryblonde1
    Options
    i have it too. LOVE it. It was actually my first step in the right direction....:happy: its nice esp. when you are on the go, and have to eat out (fast food etc...), definatly opened my eyes... and now i have the info to make better decisions:bigsmile:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    that big mac looks too good i gotta go LOL
  • TrishB
    TrishB Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow i must be behind! LOL I love the book, showed it to my family and friends and they are in shock as well. I am so glad to have found it and have added support when not at home to eat healthy!
  • strawberryblonde1
    Options
    that big mac looks too good i gotta go LOL

hahaha. i know. erg sometimes it makes me want one more... not exactly what i want!!!