20 by 2012 Week 3!

Options
Hello everyone!!!! We have done so great this past week getting in all of our crunches and drinking 10 glasses of water!

OK, first things first...I have created a weigh-in form!!!! This way, I won't accidentally miss anyone! All you need to do is copy and paste the link, find your name in the list, and type in your weight! Please remember to type in your weight, and not just how much you have lost! It will be easier when I go to updated the spreadsheet! Here is the link to the weigh-in form:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFNNOE15eTFYS1FMdlZPdjdHMUhyNkE6MQ#gid=0

And now, our challenges for week 3!! Week 3 food challenge: an apple a day........lets get in our fruit!!! If you already get your fruit in daily, go for your veggies!!! So long as you get your daily recommended serving!

Week 3 Exercise Challenge: ♫Climb every mountain♫ Lets do some mountain climbers! 50 every day! Plus lets not forget our weekend challenge! 150 in one day!!!!! and remember....this is added to your normal workouts! :)

Here is the link to the document in case you would rather bookmark this!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13kDoyxg5gm8sMmi4PyzfduDwqRABjmRxLzgEpAETNgI/edit?hl=en_US

For those who aren't sure what a mountain climber is, here is a great video that explains them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyeZM-_VnRc

Finally, here is our most updated spreadsheet, showing everyone's current weight-loss...as you can see, there are a few people who have not weighed in last week....these are most likely our newest members!! Feel free to welcome them, add them as friends, and have more support for this challenge!!!! Also, if you check out the spreadsheet, and notice someone has missed a weigh-in, I will always contact them, but if you want to be extra supportive and send them a message yourself, please feel free!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArMD907X0H5MdE14UTg2VFg4RU9kektkWWdPVmc1ZXc&hl=en_US

Ya'll are doing so great!!!!! Keep up all the amazing work, and by the new year, we might lose even more than 20 pounds!!!!!!!

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I'm not on the weigh-in list! :(
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm not on the weigh-in list! :(

You are now!! I'm so sorry I missed your name! I had a feeling I'd leave people out! There are so many new people joining and people that I've lost! LOL I think everyone is on now! :)
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    That form is cool... never seen something like that on Google Docs... I just tried it to see if it would add to the spreadsheet... but IDK what happens...

you already posted a exercise video, my bad... I looked it up and sent you one HAH!
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    I looked for the Week 2 thread and couldn't find it. My weight for Week 2 was 204.2lbs!

Today I weighed in at 203.8lbs
  • musicgirl88
    Options
    I looked for the Week 2 thread and couldn't find it. My weight for Week 2 was 204.2lbs!

Great work Katie!! Thank you for last week's weigh-in! I'm sorry you couldn't find it! I'll try to post the link in my status through-out the week so people can find it!
  • musicgirl88
    Options
    That form is cool... never seen something like that on Google Docs... I just tried it to see if it would add to the spreadsheet... but IDK what happens...

you already posted a exercise video, my bad... I looked it up and sent you one HAH!

The last group I was a part of used a form similar to that! It took me a while to figure it out, but I was glad I did!! and thank you for the video! Trust me, one of these days I'll leave something out and it's good to have someone checking my work! LOL
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options

Great work Katie!! Thank you for last week's weigh-in! I'm sorry you couldn't find it! I'll try to post the link in my status through-out the week so people can find it!

Thank you :))
  • lotty1987
    lotty1987 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    looks awesome ! thankyou x
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your hard work, Lauren! I'm really impressed with your technological know how!
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    Whoo...those mountain climbs are hard....only got 15 in so far....on my 2nd fruit.
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I am so dumb... I had to look up how many servings you are supposed to have--- 2-4 fruits, 3-5 veg...

Just in case anyone else doesnt know :p
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    bump
  • musicgirl88
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing ok with those mountain climbers!!! A little side note for those that like to check in here........if you HATE weighing in on Monday and you feel like you need to drop the group just because of that, pleaes don't leave!!! Choose a day you prefer, and just let meknow!!! I'll make note of it and not bug you to death on Monday and Tuesday about getting your weight in! Just be sure to let me know!! :) Everyone is doing super great!
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hi All-

Thanks for having me.

Current Weight 181.4 9/19

Here goes moutain climbers
    T
  • musicgirl88
    Options
    Hey ya'll! Hope everyone is doing well...if you want some exra ab challenges...I now have a daily blog that will post a random ab workout! Youtube videos included!!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    Hey T!!! Welcome to the group!