Just stopping by to say hi

Hi you guys.. I'd been 'on diet' my whole life but it was only recently i started to take things seriously. In the past the pitfall was always disappointment and wanting to see results fast. I'd learnt to take things one day at a time, be patient and more positive self talk and pep talk. My aim is to lose 70lbs by next year. That's a lot of weight to lose, yet I'm positive :) This site is great with the food diary, exercise log and everything. One slight problem is not able to count calorie of Malaysian food since I am staying in Malaysia. Anyhows I'd been planning and cooking my own meals guess I could work it out by counting each ingredient separately. Happy losin'! :D

Replies

• beekgurl
    beekgurl Posts: 5
    Hi you guys.. I'd been 'on diet' my whole life but it was only recently i started to take things seriously. In the past the pitfall was always disappointment and wanting to see results fast. I'd learnt to take things one day at a time, be patient and more positive self talk and pep talk. My aim is to lose 70lbs by next year. That's a lot of weight to lose, yet I'm positive :) This site is great with the food diary, exercise log and everything. One slight problem is not able to count calorie of Malaysian food since I am staying in Malaysia. Anyhows I'd been planning and cooking my own meals guess I could work it out by counting each ingredient separately. Happy losin'! :D
  • Qyachi
    Qyachi Posts: 6 Member
    Hello, I am totally encouraging your spirit. Losing the 70lbs will be achieved. However it's a long way to go. I also have a big long boring road to run. I want to gain 8 kilograms of leanmuscle (20lbs I hope I'm correct) by next year also. So how about we start motivating each other and share our progress?