OxyElite ???

Options
I was wondering if anyone has tried this and I wanted to know everyone input on this.

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    a few years ago i was using the pill that anna nicole smith was peddling (trimfast?) and i didn't like it. it made my heart palpitate and my hands shake. i saw no added benefit to my weightloss or work out routine.

now i take a men's multi-vitamin, and am probably going to start on fish oil soon.
  • llbreell
    Options
    My friend has and swears by it. Along with diet and exercise she lost 30lbs in 8 weeks. Which I did a year ago without it, but I was much more strict than she was.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    My musclehead friend really recommends it. He's been trying to talk me into it since I first told him that I had started working out and whatnot. I'm about to start a P90X & Insanity hybrid program, and may end up taking OxyElite but we'll see.

All and all, I hear good things. But you do have to remember that it's not a magic pill that does the work for you.
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    love it....
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I love it!
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    I tried it and didn't like it. It gave me the shakes, made my heart absolutely RACE and i sweat like nobody's business even when i wasn't doing anything. When i actually stopped moving I felt all light headed and naseous. My hubby took it and was fine with it though. So i guess it just depends on the person.
  • amwainw
    amwainw Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been currently using it since January and I think its great. When I was actively working out I lost 15 lbs in like 4-6 weeks using it in combination with diet and exercise. It gives a lot of energy. The only thing I will say is it gives me headaches when I break from it. I mean really bad headaches from the caffeine. And it is strong...but if you drink lots of water it balances out pretty good.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I love it too...it gives me an extra boost. Just don't take on an empty stomach, and limit your other caffiene intake at first, till you know how it effects you.

I take two in the morning, and still drink a cup of coffee, but a lot of people aren't able to do that.

Some days I forget to take them, and I do notice a big difference in my energy level by the end of the day.