Where are all the football fans??

Options

Replies

• Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Its almost time for Sunday Funday to begin--GO JETS!!! :D

Anyone have any healthy game time recipes?? I'm making pierogies right now--dough and all. Maybe not the best idea but I couldn't resist!

Did you mean... GOOOOOO VIKINGS???!?!?LOL
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Go Chargers......Go Chargers.....beat the Pats and pretty boy Brady.:happy:
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Oh and by the way. Bills beat the Raiders please!:devil:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    These football fans have our butts planted on the couch and recliner! Our house root for the birds! I am a Seahawk fan (yea yea I know...) and my guy is an Eagles fan (yea yea I know...) We will be indulging in baked buffalo wings and tater tots later.
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    i'm going to use my quiet indoor voice and admit that i am genetically preprogrammed as a bills fan. woo, bills.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Go Chargers......Go Chargers.....beat the Pats and pretty boy Brady.:happy:
    Oh yeah, baby. And I agree. Go Bills.
  • carmenstop1
    carmenstop1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Love my sons high school football team...Go Buffalo's!
  • tbear16
    tbear16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    LETS GO JETS
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Niners!! This season has been hard cutting down on the beer and nixing the bar food, but im getting the hang of it. I eat before I go, have a beer or two there, and im good :-)
  • bnjajoyce
    Options
    I'm a Ravens fan- who didn't win today. But had a heck of a game last week!! Steeler's are great too unless they're playing the Ravens.
    I spent 3 hours clening earlier so I could do pretzels now. And La Yogurt- only 90 calories.
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Go Pats!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Go DALLAS!!!! Yeah...no need to tell me...Romo drove the team into the ground. I've been a fan for over 20 years...they are MY team no matter how crappy they are, lol.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Bears! :sad: :sad:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I make a great snack for football games, chocolate covered strawberries! But I get a small tube of white icing and make laces and turn them into little footballs! The kids and grown-ups all love them!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    cleveland browns :)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I make a great snack for football games, chocolate covered strawberries! But I get a small tube of white icing and make laces and turn them into little footballs! The kids and grown-ups all love them!

That's really cute. We're having friends over for football when he visits next month, so I'll have to try that!
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Flyyyyyy Eaglessssssss Fly !!!!!!
  • tuacsmm
    tuacsmm Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Go Giants!
  • sandi228
    sandi228 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Go EAGLES!!!! I snack on celery and carrot sticks with peanut butter. We had wings today and then steak with mashed potatoes and corn for dinner today. I probably eat all day long watching football. I ate less yesterday because I knew there was a chance I would go over today. I usually have Michelob Ultra (95cals) but didn't have any today. Good luck to everyone's teams and who's ready for some FOOTBALL????:drinker:
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Another Pats fan here!! We;re having low fat buffalo chiken dip and baked tostitos!